Friday, July 3, 2009

Target, how I love you!


I LOVE Target. I mean really love it. Like "I may need to join a group soon for this addiction" love it. I love the clearance racks and the dollar bins that snag me as I walk in the door. I love that they offer me coupons every few months for a $10 gift card just for filling a perscription there (which I always do anywway because I find the pharmacists to be so helpful there) . They actually reward me for stuff I already do.

So imagine my delight a few months ago when several blogs, especially http://www.moneysavingmom.com/, enlightened me to the fact that Target offers their own really good coupons that you can use along with manufacturer coupons. In the last few months I have gotten many free to almost free things from Target. Several times I have been able to save more than I have actually spent which is huge. Target has also been doing a lot of gift cards for buying certain items that are typically on sale and have coupons out which is great since you can roll it over into your next trip.

There are numerous deals there right now. I have not yet gone, but I probably will very soon since my new budget has started and I will tell you all about it then. For now though, check out this post for some great deals.

A side note for you local frugal freaks: I find the Target on Hidden Valley and the 15 always has amazing clearance. I usually roam the clearance stuff on the ends (esp make-up and toiletry items) and see what matches my coupons for a ton of scores! I can often find lots at the Arlington one as well, but the Hidden Valley one is so much bigger and better. Also, if anyone is going in the next few days, feel free to hit me up for some of my extra coupons if you need to.

2 comments:

  1. Holy canoli, there is so much info! You are a wealth of knowledge! Can't wait to be able to put it all together like you do. FYI, Target is my one of my fav's too and now that i know you can get free stuff it might beat out the dollar store for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, combine dollar store with coupons and it may be a tie with Target. And yes, dollar stores do take coupons often making things free! But I do love my Target!

    ReplyDelete